A company representative will evaluate needs and set up a care plan that is tailored to the client’s specific needs.
- Diabetic Care
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Renal Failure
- Heart Failure
Home Support Services
Assistance to help maintain the client’s normal routine.
- Light housework
- Meal Prep
- Medication Reminders
Short Term Rehab
After returning home from a nursing home or hospital stay, we can assist you with a prescribed discharge plan or physical therapy goals/plan.
- Assist with walking
- Range of motion exercises
- Application of assistive devices
- Maintaining diet plan and meal prep
- Record weight loss/gain
- Monitor blood pressure and sugar levels
“We can assist with respite care during this difficult time.”
- Oral Hygiene
- Skin Care
Licensed in the State of Pennsylvania to provide services for the following waiver programs.
- Aging Waiver – Age 60 or older who would qualify for nursing home care but wish to remain in their own home and meet income guidelines.
- Independence Waiver – Adults 18-60 with a severe physical disability
- Obra Waiver – Adults 18-59 that have a developmental disability that allows them to live in the community as independent as possible.
- Act 150/Attendant Care Waiver – Adults 18-59 that have a physical disability and need daily living assistance.
- Autism Waiver -Provides unplanned respite for unpaid caregivers of individuals 21 or older with a diagnosis within the Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Please Call 1-877-652-8048 if you have any questions about the enroll process.
Loving Hearts Home Care – Erie PA 16506 – 814-836-1147